Monday, August 18, 2008

I Swear

"I swear by this holy book that Anwar sticked it into my asshole on 26 August... err... I mean 26 June... "

I want to add that this swearing has nothing to do with politics. My accidental mention of 26 August which is the date of the Permatang Pauh by-election was just a mere coincidence. Please do not think that it has anything to do with politics.

Was I screwed 8 times in one day, on the day of 26 of August... I mean 26 of June , or 8 times in few separate occasions? Hmmm... let me think about this. I'll swear again when I've pick up enough courage. This thing needs mental preparation you know...

How was it with Anwar? Was he good? Err... No comment at this time... Next time lah. I need to prepare before commenting on anything further.




==================================================

No comments: